February 19th, 2019
- Gig organizers can now easily withdraw funds from performance deposits. These withdrawals get directly deposited into your Stripe account, which deposits to your bank account within 2 days.
- Gigs can now be auto-filled with musicians. If you've set up your group's personnel, then you can click the Auto-Contract button to automatically request your first-call musicians to play the performance. They'll be sent a standard Performance Request which they can accept or decline.
- You can now upload PDF or docx contracts to performances if you already have a signed contract from outside of BookLive. This provides you with a storage space to keep all your contracts in one place.
- Group profile pages have gotten an upgrade! Check out Dream City Music's!
- We've started creating Venue pages. Check out The Delafied Hotel's!
- We updated our onboarding tour.
- A few bug fixes.
February 12th, 2019
- We added Contract Templates to groups. You can now create your own contract templates by visiting your group's page in the menu. We've given you a BookLive Performance Contract Template to get you started!
February 9th, 2019
- More updates to the user interface.
- We added a "Send Contract to Client" button at the bottom of performance contracts. This button emails a link to your client so they can sign your contract and pay the deposit.
February 6th, 2019
- Changed the way contracts are created. Now, the app walks you through a four-step process to create your group's performance contract, and allows you to use BookLive's contract template or your own.
- Contracts are now directly editable using a WYSIWYG editor.
- We're updating the color scheme!