How to Create and Send a Proposal
When working with potential clients, it is helpful to be able to send them a proposal document that shows them your packages and pricing. BookLive makes it easy to put together Proposals and send them. Note: before creating a Proposal you will need to add products to your group.
- Find or create a client
- In the Proposals section, click the plus sign.
- Give your proposal a name (e.g. "John Smith's Wedding")
- Choose which of your groups this proposal is for, then click "Add." You will be taken to the Proposal's page.
- If you'd like to automatically calculate travel costs, click the "Set Venue" button to add the venue's City and State.
- Now it's time to create one or several Packages for this proposal. Click the plus sign button to create your first package.
- Give your package a name (e.g. "String Quartet Package" or "Premium Package") and click Add. You will be taken to the Package's page.
- Click the plus sign to select which of your group's product(s) to add to the package. BookLive will pull in the pricing from your group.
- If you'd like to add a travel fee, click the Calculate Travel button and BookLive will calculate the round-trip mileage, multiply it by the number of musicians performing, and multiply it by your group's mileage rate.
- Click the Return to Proposal button. You can now create more packages or send the proposal to your client.
- If you are ready to send your proposal, click the Send Proposal button. BookLive will email the client and CC you.
- Your client can then view your proposal and accept one of the packages. You will get an email notification for which package the client has accepted.