How to Add Members to Your Group
To take full advantage of BookLive's ability to save you time managing your group's members (scheduling performances, distributing setlists, distributing sheet music, paying for performances), you'll want to add members to your group on BookLive.
- On the right-hand navigation, click on the "Groups" tab.
- Click on the name of the group you'd like to view.
- On your group's page, find the Personnel Lists section. This section helps you organize different lists of people that are involved in your group. For most groups, you'll want to create two lists: Regulars and Substitutes. Click the plus button to create each list, and title them "Regulars" and "Substitutes"
- Click on the Regulars list. You'll need to add each instrument (e.g. Violin, Drums, etc.) within your group to organize your list. Click the plus button and select the instrument from the dropdown list. Repeat this step until you see each instrument listed within your group.
- Click on an instrument to add musicians into this list. Click the plus button to search for a musician who may already be on BookLive.
- If the musician is already on BookLive, click the "Add" button next to their name to add them to your list.
- If the musician is not on BookLive, click the "Add a Contact" button. Fill in as much information as you can, then click save.
- Repeat step 5 for each musician who plays that instrument. When you are done, click on the "Regulars" list to repeat this process for the next instrument.
- Click on your group's name to return to your group dashboard, and repeat steps 4-6 for your "Substitutes" list.